【www.dddyb.com - 壹佰教育网】
A strange thing happened to Henry yesterday. He was on a bus and to __1__. So he stood up and rang the bell. __2__ make sure the driver heard him, he rang it twice, but the bus __3__ stop. And the conductor came and shouted __4__ him.
The conductor was __5__ angry and spoke __6__ fast that Henry didn’t understand __7__. The bus stopped at the next bus and Henry got off. As he got off he heard someone said, “ I think he __8__ a foreigner.”
When Henry got __9__, he told his wife about it.
“ __10__ times did you ring the bell?” his wife asked.
“ Twice,” said Henry.
“ Well, that’s the signal (信号) __11__ the driver __12__ on.” His wife explained, “only the conductor __13__ to ring the bell twice. That’s why the conductor __14__ so angry!”
Henry nodded（点头）. “ __15__,” he said.
1. A. got off B. gets off C. get off D. get on
2. A.To B. At C. In D. with
3. A. doesn’t B. don’t C. didn’t D. wasn’t
4. A. in B. on C. of D. at
5. A. so B. as C. at D. because
6. A. so that B. that C. so D. why
7. A. words B. a word C. speech D. song
8. A. was B. isn’t C. is D. am
9. A. to home B. at home C. in home D. home
10. A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How
11. A. to B. at C. on D. for
12. A. to go B. go C. went on D. goes
13. A. allowed B. is allowed C. was allowed D. allow
14. A. got B. gets C. is getting D. gotten
15. A. I seen B. I saw C. I see D. I did